- The information you choose to share.
- Required information such as your name, email address, birthday, and gender. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose than billing, support and information, and are not shared with outside parties.
- Required billing information, which is only used for the purpose of invoicing.
- Public Information, which means the information you choose to make public, for example by commenting on a post.
- Information posted in a moderated session and information kept within a one on one session.
Processing and Collecting Data
We will keep your information confidential – except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within our practice. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information (for example payment providers, such as Paypal). We will require these third parties to not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
We store data only for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above and for legal protections or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and to analyse and improve the services offered on our website. virtual-psychology.com can use that information to block IP, if you attempt to harm the website or any of its users in any way.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you can contact us. Please use the appointment form to do that.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, such as photographs and videos you specifically grant virtual-psychology.com a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on this website or in connection with virtual-psychology.com.
Protecting the Privacy of your fellow virtual-psychology.com Users
- During your use of our services, you will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on our website.
- You will not collect users’ content or data, or otherwise access the website, using automated means (such as robots) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious programs to our website.
- You will not attempt to solicit or solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any other user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic violence.
- You will not provide any false personal information.
virtual-psychology.com has the right to block your IP and to suspend your account indefinitely, if you violate these terms.
Portable Electronic Devices
We provide our connection to mobile services (for example Skype), but please be aware that your providers normal rates and fees may still apply.
Your Use of Your Personal Data
If a virtual-psychology.com user utilizes the website to publish or otherwise share personal data with third parties, he or she assumes full responsibility, thus relieving the virtual-psychology.com of all responsibility for their improper use following disclosure.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on virtual-psychology.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.