- You can browse this site and its posts for personal information. However, please do not attempt to copy, distribute, modify, transmit or revise any of the contents of this website without obtaining a written permission from virtual-psychology.com. Neither the title nor the intellectual property rights are transferred to any third party through the use or access to this site. All rights, the title, and interest in and to all aspects of this site remain the sole property of virtual-psychology.com.
- virtual-psychology.com is a website that was constructed to globally connect the psychologist with the users. It was designed to offer its clients the ability to match their concerns to a licensed clinical psychologist with the proper skill set, experience and training. The services of this website allow for communication with that psychologist, using e-mail, Skype, Teamspeak 3, Second Life virtual world software and other digital means. virtual-psychology.com does not offer therapy directly and it is not a licensed therapist group or corporation.
Disclaimer of Medical Liability
The Clinical Psychologist will ask you to consent to the use of the service you have selected. By using the services of this website, you are agreeing that any remote session conducted is legally taking place at the location of te psychologist (Greece – Athens). This website is not intended for a medical diagnosis. No drug prescriptions are given. No advice conderning drugs or treatment appropriate to your condition are given. You should disregard any such advice if it is delivered to you through the website or the psychologist. You agree to disregard it, by using the services of this website.
Degrees, qualifications, licensure, certification, credentials, competence or background of the Clinical Psychologist are confirmed. Your relationship relating to the services is strictly with the psychologist. You are advised to exercise a high level of care and caution in the use of the site. You agree, confirm and acknowledge that you are aware of the fact that in some cases, the services we provide on this site may not be a substitute for a face-to-face session by a licensed Therapist. You should never rely on or make health or well-being decisions purely on use of this site. Never disregard, avoid, or delay in obtaining medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare Therapist, by face-to-face appointment, because of information or advice you received through the virtual-psychology.com.
If you have recurrent suicidal thoughts or intentions or if you are considering taking actions that may cause harm to you or others, or if you feel that any other person may be in danger, or if you have a medical emergency, you must immediately call your local emergency number and notify the relevant authorities. This website is not responsible for your actions and cannot be held liable.
Proper Use of the Site
We do not endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned or described in this website. If you rely on any content obtained by you on or through this website, you do so solely at your own risk. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to your place or country of residence and accessing this website from any country where its content does not comply with its laws and regulations is prohibited.
You agree that virtual-psychology.com and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by relying upon, using, or interpreting the content or any other information obtained through use of this website. In no event will virtual-psychology.com or its affiliates be liable to you or anyone else for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or exemplary damages or lost profits arising out of the use or inability to use the content, the website or any other data and information obtained through the website, even if virtual-psychology.com, or its representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By using our services you allow your psychologist to periodically have clinical assessments sent to you during your time at virtual-psychology.com. You understand that clinical assessments serve to provide information on your mental health and well-being, and that the results can be seen by your therapist to discuss with you. You understand that the results from these assessments will be confidential and securely stored.
Hyperlinks on virtual-psychology.com
Any link (including a hyperlink, button or referral device of any kind) used on this website or on the mobile virtual-psychology.com website is provided for your use and convenience. The appearance of a link on this website does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or certification by us. The presence of a link should not be in any way be construed as a suggestion that any third party website has any relationship with us. We do not endorse the content on any third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites or third-party advertisements, and do not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy and safety. We do not knowingly link to websites that may infringe on valid and existing trademarks, service marks, copyrights or patents. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The user is responsible for all posts and direct or indirect communication
virtual-psychology.com and the psychologist are not under any obligation to respond to messages posted to this site. If you post any information or material to this website you are responsible for such material and you accept the consequences of their posting. If you choose to post material, you agree to do so solely for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws. You expressly agree that we have no responsibility for or control over the information, creations, data or material you may post to this website. We are not responsible for monitoring material posted by you or any other entity on virtual-psychology.com or about virtual-psychology.com. If we are notified by one of our users of any material that is alleged not to conform to the terms and conditions, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the material. We reserve the right to remove material that is abusive, illegal, disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform with our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to edit or delete any material posted on our website, regardless of whether such material violates these standards for content. We have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for performance or non-performance of the screening activities set forth above. We further do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of the material posted by others on the website. We also do not endorse any opinions expressed by others on the website. You acknowledge that any reliance on content posted by others on the website, and your use of that content, is at your own risk.
Forbidden Uses of Site
All clients and visitors of this website expressly agree not to post any material that:
- Is defamatory, libellous, abusive, or obscene, including, without limitation, material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law;
- Infringes on the copyright or any other proprietary right of a third party;
- Would invade the privacy of any other person or user of the website;
- Is intended to advertise to or solicit others without our express (written and signed) permission;
- Constitutes charity solicitations, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, or any other harmful program or component; or
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the website, or used for purposes of delivering the content
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to restricted areas of the website, other user and administrative accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the website, through password theft or any other means; or
- Interfere with another visitor’s use and joyful website experience.
Modifications, Termination and Disruptions
You agree, confirm and acknowledge that we may modify, suspend, disrupt or discontinue the virtual-psychology.com and its services, whether to all users or to you specifically, at any time with or without notice to you. You agree and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any of the aforementioned actions or for any losses or damages that are caused by any of the aforementioned actions. virtual-psychology.com is dependent on third party engineering and hosting in part, and on various factors such as software. We do not guarantee that the website or the services will be uninterrupted or that it will be secure, consistent, timely or error-free.
Copyright and Trademarks
You hereby grant to virtual-psychology.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information you submit to the website by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed for any use or purpose. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described (such as comments), and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process. All content and materials available on virtual-psychology.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, domain names, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of virtual-psychology.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited. virtual-psychology.com is a copyright term. All rights reserved.
Email and Honesty Policy
Members are encouraged to check the terms of this agreement frequently. By using the website or any of the services after the changes, you agree to be bound by such changes to this agreement. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website with or without notice and any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your use of the Site and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. virtual-psychology.com reserves the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Gift Cards, Coupons, Freebies, Offers, Discounts and Promotions
A Promotion or a gift from virtual-psychology.com is subject to availability and is not an indication of availability. virtual-psychology.com reserves the right to amend, modify, extend or cancel a promotion without advance public notice. virtual-psychology.com reserves the right to reject, approve or remove any advertising from the site in our sole discretion, including advertisements that negatively affect our readers and customers or that promote content contrary to the philosophy of this online service. virtual-psychology.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind (express or implied), including, but not limited to the implied waranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpse and non-infringement.
- virtual-psychology.com Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- virtual-psychology.com gift certificates cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- virtual-psychology.com gift certificates have no cash value.
- virtual-psychology.com gift certificates can only be used until the date specified.
- virtual-psychology.com reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any virtual-psychology.com gift card.
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at virtual-psychology.com for the amount or service specified on the card, by the expiration date indicated. Gift cards are not paid for and can therefore not be returned.
- virtual-psychology.com gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned.
- virtual-psychology.com is not responsible for lost gift certificates.
- virtual-psychology.com reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly obtained though a virtual-psychology.com promotional campaign, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
- virtual-psychology.com will not replace a lost gift certificate.
Release From Liability & Governance
By participating on the website, you agree that virtual-psychology.com will have no liability and that you will indemnify and hold virtual-psychology.com harmless for any claim, action, loss, liability, injury or damage to you or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of your participation in the online couseling. You will not settle any claim without the prior written consent of virtual-psychology.com. Further, you agree that virtual-psychology.com is not responsible for faulty referral links, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, order processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these terms, in any software-related materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; damage to your equipment, computer hardware or software, or inaccurate information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. Under no circumstances will virtual-psychology.com be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to the program. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
These terms and the interpretation of these terms will be governed by and construed under the laws of Greece, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles and will specifically not be governed by the united nations conventions on contracts for the international sale of goods, if otherwise applicable. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the program or these terms must be in the state or federal courts located in Greece and you hereby consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Greece for any such legal proceeding.